Nsasa is committed to supporting initiatives and interventions that seek to redress social and economic imbalances and establish a truly empowering and developmental socio-economic capability across the entire communities by:
- Rendering high quality professional services.
- Building community structures to manage their own affairs in infrastructure in a sustainable manner.
- Developing human resources through in-house training programmes.
- Encourage community participation in the planning process of development projects.
- Encouraging labour intensive methods of construction where technically and economically viable.
- Providing our client with professional and quality product on time at a reasonable cost by utilizing our skills, expertise and effective combination of all our resources.